Kingston SSDNow V Series 128GB SATA2 2.5inch Drive Netbook Upgrade Kit
See More Products From Kingston
(Credit Cards & PayPal Accepted)
Kingston Introduces its SSDNow V Series drive to help organizations of all sizes and consumers enhance the performance of computers with a Serial ATA (SATA) interface. By improving a computer's performance and durability, SSDNow V Series drives help increase productivity, and extend the life of existing computers.
Adding an SSD to a desktop already using a standard hard disk drive is a smart and efficient way to upgrade. Transferring the operating system and applications from the HDD to the SSD allows the SSD to be used as a bootable drive that takes full advantage of the Flash-based technology. The SSD and the HDD then co-exist to drive optimal performance in the upgraded desktop.
For notebooks, SSDNow drives are a perfect replacement for hard drives resulting in faster, more reliable performance. Making this change will improve a notebook's efficiency in a wide range of tasks, from booting up to running the most demanding operating systems and applications.
SSDNow uses a standard SATA interface but, unlike a regular HDD, SSD is very rugged and built with no moving parts, making it ideal for users who push the limits of their notebooks. Other benefits include reduced power usage, less noise and less heat generation.
Kingston's SSDNow V Series offers performance gains and power consumption reductions at a fraction of the cost of a new system. For added peace of mind, they're backed by 24/7 tech support, a three-warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Fast — up to 100MB/sec. read 2
- Performance — enhances productivity; makes users more efficient
- Innovative — 2.5" form factor; uses NAND flash memory components.
- Silent — Runs silent and cool with no moving mechanical parts
- Reliable — less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
- Shock Resistant — No moving mechanical parts so the SSD handles rougher conditions.
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. — Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology to help maintain a healthy drive
- Guaranteed — 3 year legendary Kingston warranty, 24/7 tech support
- Capacity1 — 64GB, 128GB
- Storage Temperatures — -40° C to 85° C
- Operating temperatures — 0° C to 70° C
- Vibration Operating — 2.17 G (7–800Hz)
- Vibration Non-Operation — 20 G (20–2000Hz)
- Power Specs — 128GB Active: 2.5W (TYP) Sleep: 0.45W (TYP)
64GB Active: 2.0W (TYP) Sleep: 0.45W (TYP)
- Life expectancy — 1 million hours mean time before failure
2 Measurement based on IO meter.
Product specifications subject to change without notice.